Saturday, May 5, 2007

Cause honestly honey, they just cost money...

Meghan and I have been planning the St Louis trip yesterday while stuffing our faces with chunks of English toffee and chocolate. It was a rather pleasurable evening. So far, we have some things figured out, and others are still being planned. Constantly reminded of our class, we are flying lowest fair possible (but if the plane crashes, everyone dies anyway..regardless of their class..although I am speculating one group goes to heaven, and other to hell) staying at the cheapest hotel possible...going to the grossest city possible. All for one man. We're insane, they all say. And we laugh in their face. So far, we have a nice sign planned out. "Unhappy Birthday in Misery". Hopefully he'll get it, and hopefully we won't get beaten up for being witty.

I am listening to the Beatles again, I don't understand why I was so fascinated with them 4 years ago. They are so plain to me now and evoke that long lost feeling called "hope", something I was taught to get rid of....

I know you, you know me....

Klaus Nomi, however, is pure revolution.

So is Kitty Kallen.

I am surprised I don't have more to say.

No comments: