Tuesday, May 8, 2007

What do you have against walls?

A great future is ahead of me, unfathomable by most. I got accepted to Ryerson University, Film Directing/Screenwriting. They say it is pretty special/difficult to get into the program, I don't know why they'd want me. Anyway, I hope this is not the only achievement I make in life, and knowing that next year I will be studying in downtown Toronto, having an intership with a good production company (I heard rumours about Columbia and Universal...but I am not getting my hopes up too hight)..eventually going off to Paris or London to study (probably Paris...London is too much like here...I am tired of Anglosaxons anyway)...it's all a comforting feeling, with a pinch of bitter realization that I am not a child anymore. And I feel like one, very much, still.

My head is throbbing and I feel very faint. I miss mother. She's been away since Sunday....and I can't wait for her to come home. It's much nicer when she's here. We talk about a lot of great things and I really like spending time with her. Dad I don't see too much because of his work, but when I do, it's nice to talk to him as well. Sometimes, I like my parents individually much better than when they team up...only for short periods of time. It's nice to have a family.

So cheers to yet another film directing hopeful. First we take on Cannes film festival, after that, the world.

No comments: